Tuesday, November 8, 2011

basics


This week, I launched myself into a huge project that I want to finish by next Sunday. As a result, we are trying to make sure we cover the basics and I am not getting into much else with the girls.


However, I've been pleased with the girls. They've rather thrown themselves into my project and are helping me with it!!

Last night we went to the observatory again (I think this is our fourth time this year). It was a bit cloudy and so there wasn't much to see. (I wouldn't know, the observatory was so crowded that I didn't take a look but Tim and the girls did. But Tim said everything looked as if you were looking at it through a foggy window.)

Over the weekend, the girls and I made a couple of blue glue batik projects. Here are pictures to learn more you can check my post on my other blog.


No comments: