Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting Back into the Swing of Things?


I got the tree up and the lights on it. As I told the girls yesterday before I started, I really get cranky putting up the tree and hanging lights.


I brought out the tin can advent candles I made last year for our home school group. I mentioned to Tim I wanted to remake them sometime so that they were nicer - he wasn't impressed by my fussiness.








I made these bottle cap Christmas trees last night. The only one I really like is the tree with the button ornaments. Some of the bottle caps featured include orange juice, grapefruit juice, mouth wash, glue stick, peanuts, miracle whip, and peanut butter. :)



2 comments:

no spring chicken said...

I LOVE a handmade Christmas and I LOVE using recycled materials and I LOVE your trees and your advent candles! What fun it is visiting your world. Again I say that you are always inspiring, Melissa...

Blessings, Debbie

Jenny said...

I really like your Advent candles and was very excited to see your wooden wreath too. Ours is sitting on the nature table and I'm using an LED taper so the boys can really enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by I'm so glad you did!!

Jenny